Safelec Ltd were established in 2009 recycling electrical waste to recover plastics and metals. Over the years we have gradually expanded and evolved to collect, dispose and recycle 100’s of different hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams. Safelec now offer services ranging from used construction wastes to redundant Electrical items from all commercial and industrial sectors nationwide.
We have grown impressively since 2009, now running a fleet of specialised lorries and vans. Our staff are professionally trained and our reputation is based on impeccable levels of customer service. With waste legislation changing all the time you can be rest assured that Safelec will advise you correctly. provide complete paperwork audit trails and have professional qualifications in the waste sector.
Safelec are very competitive and our friendly team is on hand to offer free waste advice and help with any questions you may have. With nearly a decade in the industry we pride ourselves on being able to provide a top to bottom waste management solution.
Waste accountability is an important legal consideration for all Businesses and Safelec as a company recognise this. Our one of a kind containment and waste management systems allow us to stand out from the competition, with most of our ‘Safepac, SafeVac, and recycling kits’ unique to the industry. In addition to this we stand by our impeccable service through our work on site, at our premises, digitally and face to face. Our experience with businesses of all sizes from every sector imaginable has enabled us to adapt, improve and grow into todays waste market.
Why choose Safelec?
- Covering all Commercial and Industrial business sectors.
- ISO 14001, 27001 and 9001 accredited.
- Full UK coverage.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of Safepac waste containment.
- Service unrivaled.
- 24 hour Services (upon request).
- An impressive fleet of lorries and Vans.
- Site Visits and waste audits.
- Lab Analysis (Upon request).
- Waste management plans and strategies.
- Friendly customer service.
- Waste reporting (Upon request).
- On site waste management machinery.
Waste management services include;
- Unique lamp and Electrical containment of all sizes, metal and Plastic. Designed and manufactured by Safelec.
- SafeVac system, handling large spills and liquid wastes.
- Construction waste segregation systems, allowing various drums and bins stored in one bunded container.
- A central point of contact for all you waste requirements.
- One off jobs to multiple contracts.
- Dedicated site visits with access to Lab analysis.
- Efficient waste segregation allowing costs to be reduced and time on sites to a minimum.
- Waste reporting, breakdowns and advice offering complete trace ability from producer to final destination.
So what can Safelec do?
- Hazardous and Non Hazardous construction waste.
- Onsite containers for all waste types.
- Fly tipped clearances
- Commercial site clearances
- Hazardous waste collections
- Contaminated water and oils
- Fluorescent lamp crushing, and collections as well as containment.
- Electrical waste collection and recycling
- Secure destruction of documents and products to ISO27001
- Recycling of Paints, oils, inks, Adhesives, Batteries, Aerosols
- Wait and loads
- No job too big or too small
- Environment agency approved, full paperwork audit trail.
Some of the Business sectors we cover;
- Retail industry
- Transport industry
- Defence Industry
- Sub contractors
- Electronics and Media Industries
- Construction industry
- Health care industry
- Waste transfer sites
- Forestry commission areas