Safelec Ltd were established in 2009 recycling electrical waste to recover plastics and metals. Over the years we have gradually expanded and evolved to collect, dispose and recycle 100’s of different hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams. Safelec now offer services ranging from used construction wastes to redundant Electrical items from all commercial and industrial sectors nationwide.
We have grown impressively since 2009, now running a fleet of specialised lorries and vans. Our staff are professionally trained and our reputation is based on impeccable levels of customer service.
With waste legislation changing all the time you can be rest assured that Safelec will advise you correctly. provide complete paperwork audit trails and have professional qualifications in the waste sector.
Safelec are very competitive and our friendly team is on hand to offer free waste advice and help with any questions you may have.
Why choose Safelec?
- Covering all Commercial and Industrial business sectors.
- ISO 14001, 27001 and 9001 accredited.
- Full UK coverage.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of Safepac waste containment.
- Service unrivaled.
- 24 hour Services (upon request).
- An impressive fleet of lorries and Vans.
- Site Visits and waste audits.
- Lab Analysis (Upon request).
- Waste management plans and strategies.
- Friendly customer service.
- Waste reporting (Upon request).
- On site waste management machinery.
So what can Safelec do?
- Hazardous and Non Hazardous construction waste.
- Onsite containers for all waste types.
- Fly tipped clearances
- Commercial site clearances
- Hazardous waste collections
- Contaminated water and oils
- Fluorescent lamp crushing, and collections as well as containment.
- Electrical waste collection and recycling
- Secure destruction of documents and products to ISO27001
- Recycling of Paints, oils, inks, Adhesives, Batteries, Aerosols
- Wait and loads
- No job too big or too small
- Environment agency approved, full paperwork audit trail.