Safelec ltd comply with the WEEE directive (The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive) when recycling waste electrical. This includes white goods, industrial electrical components and computer wastes.
Our T11 permit (repairing or refurbishing waste electrical and electronic equipment), along with our T4 permit (treatments, baling, sorting shredding) allows us to collect, store, dismantle, recycle and dispose of all WEEE wastes.
Hard drives are cleared of any sensitive or personal data before moving on for recycling. In accordance New EU laws on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU) that came into force on 14 February 2014, Safelec destroys all components before completely recycling all parts of any WEEE, electrical and IT wastes.
In addition to I.T wastes, Safelec also recycles Fridges, white goods and household electrical products, aiming in this process for a 100% recycle rate. Our premises is covered by the permits required to dismantle all electrical waste into component form with help from shredders and machinery. All materials recovered are then moved on for the final phase of recycling.
- Hard drive destruction.
- Computer, server, and Office electrical recycling.
- Electrical recycling, including household, domestic and Industrial.
- Fridge & Component recycling.
- Secure transit and storage in accordance with ISO 27001.
- EA approved documentation & permits.
- Full audit trails from collection to destruction.
- Certificates of destruction and video evidence of recycling procedure.
- Any size containment for storage of Electrical waste delivered direct to site.
- Scheduled Collections, One offs, Any quantity, any time.