WEEE & I.T RECYCLING
Safelec ltd enforces a strict Compliant electrical, WEEE & I.T Recycling practice ensuring all electrical waste, computers, and servers. Hard drives are cleared of any sensitive or personal data before moving on for recycling. In accordance New EU laws on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU) that came into force on 14 February 2014, Safelec destroys all components before completely recycling all parts of any WEEE, electrical and IT wastes.
In addition to I.T wastes, Safelec also recycles Fridges, white goods and household electrical products, aiming in this process for a 100% recycle rate. Our premises is covered by the permits required to dismantle all electrical waste into component form with help from shredders and machinery. All materials recovered are then moved on for the final phase of recycling.
Safelec’s services and accreditation’s
- Hard drive destruction
- Computer, server, and Office electrical recycling.
- Electrical recycling, including household, domestic and Industrial.
- Fridge & Component recycling
- Secure transit and storage in accordance with ISO 27001
- EA approved documentation & permits
- Full audit trails from collection to destruction
- Certificates of destruction and video evidence of recycling procedure